Stainless Steel Jewelry Care guide
How to keep clean your jewelry?
1. Add some mild dish soap into Warm Water in a small bowl
2. Use a soft, lint-free cloth by plunging in the warm water, and then gently wipe and polish the item along its polish lines with moist cotton until the piece gets cleaned.
3. Rinse the remaining soap off your jewelry using a wet cloth soaked in clean water.
4. Dry the jewelry well with a clean towel, then leave your pieces to air dry.
5. Use a jewelry polish or a polishing cloth to clean it after your jewelry gets completely dry.
Although sing toothpaste to clean your jewelry is familiar to most people, toothpaste is irritating and can cause scratches. If you decide to use it for cleaning, make sure it is a non-whitening brand without silica, and use a soft cloth to scrub the paste onto your pieces.
After you finish, clean the jewelry entirely.
How to maintain and organize your jewelry?
Stainless steel jewelry doesn’t tarnish or corrode and doesn’t require special care. However, it can scratch. Try to minimize any contact with other items that can damage your stainless steel jewelry. Keep your stainless steel pieces separately from jewelry made of different metals. We recommend that your stainless steel items are stored in individual bags or pouches.